Friday, January 2, 2015

Xmas Dinner with the little MICES

Booked the Duxton Hotel for our Xmas gathering.
It was a Monday evening, and we headed to Duxton hotel just before work ended.


Booked the room on the upper most floor (3rd) with a mezzanine, with the bed and toilet on the second floor.

Heading into the hotel lobby was like travelling back in time.
I felt like I travelled back to the 1960's era.
The lobby was themed and each furniture felt like it had a story. Heading into the lift, it was super tiny. 4-5 pax was a very tight fit. (It was 3 floors only anyway, anyone could have just walked the stairs)

  As the door lift opens, the hall ways relatively bright lit, feeling is still the same, I felt like I was back in time when the Titanic was sinking while I was in the hotel room. 


As the room had a mezzanine, we were located on the upper most floor of the building.
The room was cosy, and the interior was very nice for a photo shoot actually. 
The room was a little dark on the first level, but up to the second floor, it was better lit, as the toilet was there.
Honestly, the room was a little uncomfortable on the 2nd floor, and none of us stayed in the hotel in the end. My conclusion, the mezzanine was the attic of the building and they probably converted it into the sleeping area.
For sure I did not feel or see anything per say, but the comfort level of this hotel is just a little creepy.


photo credits to theduxton.sg

BACK TO TOPIC.

Vivien cooked some Xmas themed mini "buffet" for us!

Everything was realllyyyyy good.
Ate tonnes of penne with the sauce and tonnes of nuggets!




Photo time!

Yes, we really take alot of pictures.


Liting gave up on Nadiah & I halfway upon knowing it was 9 burst shots and not 4!

Ending off the night playing the S game.
It was a really simple, enjoyable and non alcoholic night for us. I never knew I could have so much fun without alcohol. More healthy activities for me please!
Will post up our vlog real soon!
In the meantime, watch how we ended the night.


XOXO,
Cherylhee

No comments:

Post a Comment